1. Responsible for the experimental work arranged by the laboratory, including but not limited to sample pretreatment (blood, tissue, other body fluids, excreta, etc.), nucleic acid extraction, PCR amplification and protein engineering, etc.Strictly abide by the relevant instrument specifications, complete the relevant research and development tasks;
2. Put forward feasible Suggestions or schemes for the optimization and improvement of the current experimental procedures;
3. Make experimental records in strict accordance with the laboratory management regulations, and participate in the preparation of SOP;
4. According to the requirements of research and development projects and samples to be tested, complete the experimental progress with quality and quantity guaranteed, and report the experimental progress, problems encountered and proposed solutions weekly.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biology or molecular biology, medical inspection or related majors, experience in NGS or ONT is preferred;
2. Can read English literature and follow up the latest progress in related technical fields.Experience in genome extraction, qPCR, DNA library building, RNA library building and biological reagent production is preferred;
3. Proficient in molecular biological experiment technology, good experimental operation ability, careful, responsible and passionate about experimental work;
4. Have team spirit, strong organizational discipline, and can actively provide support for the work of other team members.