Blood Genome Extraction Kit
The blood genomic DNA extraction kit uses a silica gel membrane centrifugal adsorption column that can specifically bind to DNA and a unique buffer system. The adsorption column used by the company can efficiently and specifically adsorb genomic DNA, and the lysate in the kit. GB can efficiently lyse samples. The extraction kit can avoid DNA degradation, and the purified genomic DNA fragment is large, high in purity and good in integrity, and is suitable for various conventional operations such as PCR, enzyme digestion, library construction, etc., and can also be obtained in downstream quantitative real-time PCR. Sensitive and reliable results.
- No organic extraction or ethanol precipitation
- Good repeatability and high output
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors
- The use of a fast spin column simplifies the process of separating DNA from blood or related body fluids. The kit handles fresh or frozen whole blood samples with conventional anticoagulants such as EDTA, citrate and heparin.
- The blood sample can be vacuum processed without centrifugation, and the DNA can be purified more quickly and conveniently.