Microbiology Test kit
This kit uses multiple quantitative PCR methods to simultaneously detect 20 kinds of microorganisms in foods and environmental samples such as milk and beverages, including 10 probiotics of the genus Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus; Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella intestinal, and gold Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella flexneri, Pseudomonas aeruginosa 5 pathogenic bacteria; Enterobacter cloacae, Proteus, Escherichia coli, Acinetobacter baumannii, Clostridium difficile 5 conditional pathogens.
1. Axbio multiplex PCR analysis technology adopts unique design and amplification strategy to provide high analysis stability and repeatability. It can be applied to multiple qPCR platforms.
2. Simplify the operation process, easy to use.
3. High specificity and sensitivity for different sample types
4. Can simultaneously detect a variety of pathogenic bacteria and probiotics
5. Quick and accurate, timely feedback results
6. The strains and combinations can be customized according to customer needs
Store at -20 ° C, protected from light
It is widely used to quantitatively detect microorganisms in various food substrates and samples in food production environments. B includes milk, cheese, beverages, agricultural products, meat, and seafood.For research use only. Not suitable for animal or human diagnosis or treatment